Monday, September 9, 2013

CANTICLE OF COMFORT

Hello Parkland Ward Choir Members! If you are reading this, that means you are about to check out your electronic "study" helps for your homework assignment this week. Hooray and thank you! Please remember to learn your parts by NEXT practice (Sept. 15).  

Disclaimer: This is my first time recording choir music and I had very little of uninterrupted time to do it. In fact, tenors, I hope you enjoy Charlotte asking for a drink of water in the middle of your track (like I said, very little uninterrupted time). Sopranos, I apologize that the accompaniment is so quiet. I'm sure I'll get better and better as time goes on.

Suggestion: Maybe while driving in the car you can pull this up on your mobile device and sing or hum along while you drive. There is a lot to be said about muscle memory so keep listening to it even if you think you're not picking it up. I promise you are!

Trouble shooting - If you can't hear the music, you'll need to ENABLE YOUR FLASH PLAYER. Honesty, I don't know how to do that, but find a 14 year old somewhere and I'm sure they can help you. 

ALTO SECTIONS: TENOR SECTIONS: BASS SECTIONS:

No comments:

Post a Comment